ZHL Black Pearl 2020 Golden Edition [COMPLETED BUILD]

A beautiful build, it looks fantastic so well done on a fine model.
Now I want to have lights on my next ship build.
Thanks for the complement, the lights they where quite easy to do. One thing I would do differently is plan where the wires need to go before gluing the frames together.

Heinrich

Staff member
Bluenose Moderator

Dear Tony. You have completed a magnificent-looking Black Pearl - in fact it is one of the nicest - if not THE nicest - finished BP's I have seen. You can be very pleased with what you have achieved and your pictures show her off beautifully! Chapeau!

Dear Tony. You have completed a magnificent-looking Black Pearl - in fact it is one of the nicest - if not THE nicest - finished BP's I have seen. You can be very pleased with what you have achieved and your pictures show her off beautifully! Chapeau!
Thank you very much that is a big complement from someone with your experience. I just happy it's finished and I've learnt a bit along the way.

Dear Tony What a build one of the best I have seen will have to do better with my Victory took your advice and this time will have a build log one thing I did do was put all the photos I took and put them on a small video thanks again for all the help with my B.P.

Dear Tony What a build one of the best I have seen will have to do better with my Victory took your advice and this time will have a build log one thing I did do was put all the photos I took and put them on a small video thanks again for all the help with my B.P.
Thanks I'm glad I could help, looking forward to seeing your new log on the Victory.

Hey Tony I have really enjoyed following your build. The ship looks fantastic! I love the lighting and what a professional job you did. Looking forward to your next build!

Hey Tony I have really enjoyed following your build. The ship looks fantastic! I love the lighting and what a professional job you did. Looking forward to your next build!
Thanks Daniel I've learnt a lot from this build. Watch this space I'll be starting a new log soon.