ZHL Blackpearl help. Possibly multiple questions over time :)

Hi I'm building a ZHL Blackpearl kit from about 6 or 7 years ago. Its been sitting in the cupboard. I'm also a newbie so its a challenge. I'm up to building some of the detailed parts but the instructions leave a little to be desired. My specific question is to do with the Grates? on the deck. The instructions say
inst.jpg

This seems to refer to G10 parts but they don't exist on the G panel. However I found these on the J panel
plan.jpg
J1, J5 etc seems like they may be what I need. can anyone that has this model with newer instructions confirm if these are the parts.
Thanks.

I have to state, that I do not have the kit, so somebody else shall confirm it.
But it looks like, that the parts J1 and the shorter parts under J1 would fit for the gratings.
Parts of J5 will be the same, but I am pretty sure, that you have other locations were gratings are necessary - maybe on a different deck with different dimension of the gratings

Thanks Uwek. Yes there are multiple grates with different sizes. I'm starting to think G10 is referring to the edge that goes around the grate. But that is still an issue because there is no G10. its kind of funny, that panel has parts G1 through to G21 but no G10

Back