ZOHRAB

Welcome aboard SOS, Zohrab. Please tell us about yourself. Do you have any projects now? Have you built any models lately?

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hi, thanks for letting me join today. I am starting by repairing rather than building boats to get some experience before splashing the cash. I am now retired and sheltering from the virus so it is an ideal hobby as most parts are available online. Strangely I must be relayed to Zohrab above as my surname (Zorab) used to be spelt that way until my ancestors came to the UK around 1900. Happy modelling. Nick

Hi, thanks for letting me join today. I am starting by repairing rather than building boats to get some experience before splashing the cash. I am now retired and sheltering from the virus so it is an ideal hobby as most parts are available online. Strangely I must be relayed to Zohrab above as my surname (Zorab) used to be spelt that way until my ancestors came to the UK around 1900. Happy modelling. Nick
Hallo Nick,
what a coincidence with your surnames. :cool:
A warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum

Hallo Nick, alias @NickZ
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back