Corel Flying Fish Parts List

I am rebuilding a Corel Flying Fish. I’ve stripped it down. I cannot find a parts list. By chance does anyone have one or can point me in a direction to find a copy!

Here is the link with all Flying Fish building logs and other topics related to this model.
Maybe you can ask directly via PM the different "owners" of the topics, that they could help..... f.e. with one or two photos / scans of the partslist

Thanks Uwe. Honestly, I'm not sure if there is one. The instruction booklet had to be written long ago. I'm not sure if Corel is still in business. I looked for a website and could not find one. Still searching.

My problem is ordering replacement wood in the right or close measurements. The instruction booklet says, for instance, 4mm x 0.6mm walnut. I don't think anyone makes 0.6mm thickness. I know I can replace that with 0.5mm, but it elude the the age of the kit.

Thanks and I'll reach out to some SOS members that have done the build.

This is a little off topic, but not sure where to post it. The link above is to a 'Model Shipways Bogotá New Jersey Flying Fish Cutter Ship Wooden 1958 Kit' currently bid for at $31 on ebay with a couple of days to go. Solid hull kit possibly complete.. Might be a bargain for someone

Back