Presentación

Hola a todos: Soy nuevo en este foro y me he inscrito porque estoy haciéndo la maqueta de la Goleta Halcón de 1840 y estoy buscando información para terminarlo, ya que hay algunas cosas que desconozco como se montan.
Os envío fotos de lo que tengo hecho.

Hello everyone: I am new to this forum and I have registered because I am making the model of the Schooner Halcón of 1840 and I am looking for information to finish it, since there are some things that I do not know how to assemble.
I send you photos of what I have done

IMG_20240317_201729.jpgIMG_20240321_211944.jpgIMG_20240407_160926.jpgIMG_20240409_160125.jpgIMG_20240413_001526.jpg
Ya me contais que os parece como va.
Saludos.

Last edited by a moderator:
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
To get answers to your questions or hints for different working steps, it is often helpful to start a building log

In the meantime please take a look at all the Halcon logs we have here in our forum

También de mi parte una cálida bienvenida aquí a bordo de nuestro foro.
Para obtener respuestas a sus preguntas o sugerencias para diferentes pasos de trabajo, suele ser útil iniciar un registro de construcción.

Mientras tanto, eche un vistazo a todos los registros de Halcon que tenemos aquí en nuestro foro.
https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/search/226290/?q=halcon&t=post&c[title_only]=1&o=date
Muchas gracias por la bienvenida y por la información.
Saludos.

Thank you very much for the welcome and for the information.
Greetings.

Back