USS Constitution from Scientific Models

Thank you all for your birthday wishes! The Admiral baked an angel food cake with pistachio icing for the teachers at the school I teach at. Four eighth grade girls came to sit with me for lunch. All my students and fellow staff members congratulated me as well. Tonight we’re going with our life group (Bible study group) to Lupe Tortilla for supper. A good day!

I now have in my possession two Scientific models: the Connie and the R E Lee. Both have solid block hulls. This one might not be much of a challenge, but it’s for a friend, and I’m sure he’ll like it. It says on the box its authentic museum quality. I think that’s because Gary bought it at the museum.
View attachment 359428
Seguirò questa fantastica nave con molto interesse, dall'inizio del topic fino alla fine.

I will follow this fantastic ship with great interest, from the beginning of the topic to the end.

Both classes are going well, thank you. The 8th grade class is on dynamic Christian living. We are also going over when doubts affect faith. What do we do when we have doubts? How do we discover the preponderance of evidence on what is true and truth? Are we fans or followers of Jesus? I told them their final exam will result in receiving an F grade. Are you a Follower of Christ with some skin in the game, or just a Fan? And I won’t be the one handing out the grade.

Both classes are going well, thank you. The 8th grade class is on dynamic Christian living. We are also going over when doubts affect faith. What do we do when we have doubts? How do we discover the preponderance of evidence on what is true and truth? Are we fans or followers of Jesus? I told them their final exam will result in receiving an F grade. Are you a Follower of Christ with some skin in the game, or just a Fan? And I won’t be the one handing out the grade.
I assume you've read Kyle Idleman (Not a Fan).

Back