2021 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show

Since we all love anything that floats, I would like to show you an event that because of my old job, (Graphics Tech), every year I had to participate.
I have being retired since March of this year but my old job haven’t find a replacement for me jet, so they made me an offer I just couldn’t refused.
Today I am working for the Largest In-Water Boat Show in The world.
So if you are taking a vacation around Ft. Lauderdale you are in luck because for $35.00 you could see The very famous “Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show”.

more to come later.
I have tons of pictures for you guys to see

Last edited:
We have a total of 12 clients but I want to show you guys, the product of one local yacht builder.
"Worth Avenue Yachts"...
If you are looking for a job and live close to Newport, Rhode Island, this company is hiring.
Now Hiring: Newport, Rhode Island

A word of advice, the following pictures may want to make you drool uncontrollably.
I will start with the smaller vessels and work my way up in size.
IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg
How about a nice little sub in your yacht?

amazing - I will ask my admiral if this boat is big enough for our helicopter, otherwise no chance
but really beautiful boats
In my case, Uwe is obviously too small for our family's needs, We recently acquired a small submarine, and there is no place to keep it under the boat, similar to Roman's Eclipse.

Or his new yacht Solaris.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F60c21ca4b83b8f720d1e38ff%2FExclusive-photos-show-Roman-Abramovich-s-new-455-foot-long-yacht-photographed-on-the%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Well they just don't measure up to the size and enjoyment of my yacht. I have a 14' single mast day sailor, holds 4 if not to heavy!, But she is a fast little race boat.

A Lido 14 as they are called.

This are soem of the models from different customers.
They are shipped from Europe and when we receive them, most are damaged, so I get to play with them and fixt them.
I brought my Friendship Sloop to compare the sizes.
I wonder what is the reason to ship from Europe, knowing that the model migh\will be damaged? Just so you can get played with them? :D

Simple Jimsky,

Many of our clients have their yachts manufacturing yards and main offices in Europe.
The models you see in the pictures are from two of them.
These models travel around the world to be exhibited in different Yacht Shows, and when they come to Miami Boat Show or The Fort Lauderdale Yacht Show, they get shipped to us in very heavy secure cases, but since they have many delicate parts and they get handle sometimes by a crew of people that are not to careful, they get damaged and when they arrive to our shop, I am the one in charge of revising to see if they have any kind of damage that needs to be fixed.
Since I am the person who has to fix them, I dont consider that work because it is a pleasure to work with such magnificent pieces, that’s that why I say that I get to play with them.

Some of these yachts are just plain ugly and build just to show how much money the owner can spend.
Here in Holland we have quite a lot of yards building these super yachts but my most favorite one is Royal Huisman in the small city of Vollenhove.
They build and restore mega sailing yachts, some with really beautiful classic lines.
See some examples below.
large-d75ff59d4be5b7bce9d72463b63320da.jpg
Endeavour-Endeavour-launch_resize__ScaleWidthWzcwMF0.jpg
398-NGONI-32-Breedmedia20954.jpg

Even up to 81 mtrs.
MTE3NTc2NV9kZDQ1NmZhODA1ZDNjMDM4NWNmOGE2NjM2MmM2M2I5NTE1YWMwNTE3XzMyMHhDMjAwMHgxMzM0KzArMA==.jpg
SEA_EAGLE_II_byTomVanOossanen-DSC_9182-2.jpg

Back