Birthdays today 23rd of December - Happy Birthday @carlosys,@Ahmad,@Auger,@CAPT NEMO,@ctemel,@dfinden,@JNE_MAD_00,@MARCODICK,@Paoloportu,@Teabag

おお誕生日おめでとうございます。

Happy birthday

Last edited by a moderator:
Today the 15th of June we can celebrate the birthday of five members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Tony H
@Regallion
@ivan kostov
@Kirske
and

@Strongbow

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day ! Birthday-Cake

KEEP CARE and STAY HEALTHY

Today the 11th of June we can celebrate the birthday of seven members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Carl H
@CO Jaybird
@edapraga
@Felix
@stoney71
@Yas
and

@NEDD

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day ! Birthday-Cake

KEEP CARE and STAY HEALTHY

Thank you, I spent the big day nibbling on Weevil infested Ships biscuit and sipping on watered down Grog, while watching a blonde Powder Monkey dancing the Sailors Hornpipe on a weather beaten Capstan; sadly he doesn't seem to understand that I'm more interested in his Sister.......

The Bosun offered to administer 50 lashes of the Cat to cheer me up, but I politely replied that I didn't think our relationship had got that serious yet.

Thank you, I spent the big day nibbling on Weevil infested Ships biscuit and sipping on watered down Grog, while watching a blonde Powder Monkey dancing the Sailors Hornpipe on a weather beaten Capstan; sadly he doesn't seem to understand that I'm more interested in his Sister.......

The Bosun offered to administer 50 lashes of the Cat to cheer me up, but I politely replied that I didn't think our relationship had got that serious yet.

The 11 is my grandson's b'day. Mine was yesterday. My oldest(handicapped) son's is 22 June. One granddaughter was the 8th and another granddaughter's is the 28th. June ranks right up there with April tax month. Oh well, its only money and I love them all!

Back