Piroscaf 28-foot Steam Cutter (1876) in scale 1:24 by Piroscaf Scale Models

There you Go! I am so glad that you like it. There are two versions Dean - just make sure you get the more expensive option. Here is the link:

https://piroscaf.com/catalog
Yes, the kit with the extras for sure, and I want some of the figures as well. I am not familiar with the payment type? I can use PayPal or a credit card…but don’t know about the required payment type. :( says Payoneer? I will look into it…I really want this kit! ;)

Due to sanctions, there are no trades with Russia as of today in most of Europe and the USA. You may try acquiring the kit using a third country like Turkish or China, which still have trades, but the shipping may cost you more than the kit itself. ;)

GOOD SELECTION, AND AT A GOOD PRICE, THE OTHER ONE IS WAY OVERPRICED, IF YOU WANT SOMES ONE REALLY GOOD KITS TRY PAVEL NITIKIN SOME REALLY GREAT KITS. JUST ME. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

GOOD SELECTION, AND AT A GOOD PRICE, THE OTHER ONE IS WAY OVERPRICED, IF YOU WANT SOMES ONE REALLY GOOD KITS TRY PAVEL NITIKIN SOME REALLY GREAT KITS. JUST ME. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON
It's funny to hear about our overpriced kits. The current price is the result of the banks and payment systems in Europe and the United States, whose commissions are up to 200 dollars or euros. Our domestic prices have not changed for more than a year. All our kits are shipped to Asia at the old prices.

I think 90% of the models we build are of warships that existed. If we governed, there would only be fishing and recreational boats.

allow me the joke ;)

By the way, the boat and the figures are extraordinary.
Agreed, the boat and figures are exceptional. For me it's not a question of cost, but availability...sigh! :(

Back