32 gun ship French Style

Ok guys I been away a while and did some practice stuff and made a stream of me doing cad work on my twitch channels feel free to visit me and follow as I will be doing this ship on twitch too since it saves the videos there for me in case people want to watch or scrub through them at their leisure.

I have the base drawings complete that I was working on after my surgery. I am drawing in full scale then I can scale it down to any scale I want for building.

Here are the sheets for now as I am setting everything up in solidworks for lofting the hull tomorrow I hope.

Just checking my section views to make sure I have everything matching each other which will be critical for some steps I want to do with them that I learned while doing time in bed reading

Guys you can follow along live and watch my Twitch Stream as I draw this project from Beginning to end. At the moment I just finished the First stream where I discus the project and explain my cad techniques and show an overview of the ship.

The nice thing about twitch is that it saves my streams so that if you miss me live you wont miss the stream.

This streams project name is 32 gun frigate french style the link to my just streamed recording is

was a rough start at the beginning of video as I was trying to figure out where to start the discussion.

I think I will make a note in my signature stating that I am Live now when I am live. I will be streaming most of the day and evening today so should be live for about 12 or so hours as I draw. If you have a mic join my discord channel and come have a chat and ask questions. it will record the chat in the stream so any questions you ask others will hear and they may have had the same question.

I am on CST or -6 GMT and will start up again in 25 minutes or 12:30 cst monday Oct 19th

There is also a chat room in Twitch that records also so if you dont have a mic dont worry you can still ask questions. Please try and register with Twitch as then when you type I can know who you are. I go by Sniper Schnitzel there as it was originally used for my world of tanks account where I play german Tank Destroyers often so I sit in bushes and snipe at other tanks.

I will update soon I just want to get a little more done in Solidworks as basically I have just been creating layers so that I can turn things on and off for ease of work. I am still in the prepping stage and just Finished video #2.

Going to take a short break to rest my eyes and then when I come back Will start Project stream #3 Where we start getting into the nitty gritty of Lofting our Hull.

Be sure to keep an eye on my signature for when I am Live Again

I see guys are popping in to my stream if only for a couple mins please hit the follow button so it alerts you when I stream and it also healps on twitter as the more followers I get the more free streaming stuff it gives me to help make my streams better.

I just finished part 3 of the build and we now have a full 3D backbone. I am going to be starting another and this next stream we will be setting up the Hull Loft. it will be in a couple different parts but this way you will be able to see how I set up and loft a hull for getting the stations.

There are a lot of boring parts but you can scrub through the saved videos til you get to an interesting part. I am doing this live so you get an idea of how many hours it takes to design a ship. There will be about 50 hours you dont see though where I am just creating files for the project.

I will post images later this evening

Please post and show also some of your work and images directly here

Ok guys I been away a while and did some practice stuff and made a stream of me doing cad work on my twitch channels feel free to visit me and follow as I will be doing this ship on twitch too since it saves the videos there for me in case people want to watch or scrub through them at their leisure.

I have the base drawings complete that I was working on after my surgery. I am drawing in full scale then I can scale it down to any scale I want for building.

Here are the sheets for now as I am setting everything up in solidworks for lofting the hull tomorrow I hope.

Just checking my section views to make sure I have everything matching each other which will be critical for some steps I want to do with them that I learned while doing time in bed reading
Hallo Joseph,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake

Thanks Uwe

Had Colonoscopy and some blood work today they took a pallup from my colon but said everything looks good and i am good for 10 more years so my next will be at age 69.

However tomorrow I have my 6th month PSA from prostate cancer and then have to go get injected with some radioactive material and have a bunch of X-Rays done. So who knows I may turn into the Hulk if the machine goes whacky.

They still havent found out what is causing some of the results from Blood work and why im so weak and tired all the time. but so far no cancer in colon or in prostate area since they have taken it out. my last PSA was at 3 months ago and have to have it done every 3 months for 2 years.

So Hopefully nothing shows up in the X-Rays and bone scans tomorrow I think the PSA will come out clean again

thanks zoly and for my bday my boss asked me to work 7-4 for the next 3 weeks which kinda sucks because I cant fall asleep before 3 am lol been going to bed at 3-4 am for 5 yrs now due to my schedule this is gonna kill me

Back