3d Printing

Looking for places to get 3d programs for ship cannon barrels or a place to buy barrels already made in 64th scale

Thanks

Mickey

Mickey,
Fusion 360 is suitable for cannon modelling. What type of cannons are you after? If you can post a picture I will give you some idea of what fusion can do. I assume you want to print them in resin.

Paul

Ahoy!
@Mickey - What kind of barrels do you need? We will print (3D Print) to You the barrels in the scale 1/64 in the attractive price. Barrels with decors also.
Thanks I just purchased a raisin 3d printer and would like to find a nice program to use

@Mickey - We wish You many successes in the printing of elements on the new 3D-printer. :D
If you need our assistance, write to us. We have 3D-printed barrels from 1 Euro ;)

Thanks I just purchased a raisin 3d printer and would like to find a nice program to use
While raisins sound delicious, I have found that resin works better. Redface Fusion 360 works very well with them, is free for hobbyists and isn't too difficult to learn. Plus many here use it, so you can get some help (as I have).

If you’ve just bought a resin printer, download F360 and use the excellent tutorial at DIYODE. A cannon barrel is very simple.

Hobby use is free. you sacrifice some high end features and autodesk keep trying to sell you the paid version. this is a small price to pay for such a capable tool

I've had the F360 hobby license for several years now. Does have some limits but I have yet to run into them.

The only real limitation for hobbyists is that you can only have 10 editable files on the go concurrently. For me this is a very minor irritation but no more than that, and means I have to be a bit tidier than I otherwise might be.

Back