4'' Table Saw - Byrnes Model Machines - my version of the configuration

John,
there's an optional tilting table attachment for the Byrnes table saw to achieve the cuts as depicted in your 3rd photo.
s-l1600.png
G'day Brian, as far as I know this is the only tilting table that Byrnes supply, and there is no way you can make the cut on it that is show in the photo
below, you might be able to do the cut on the end of the but not through the middle,

IMG20200907115152.jpg

best regards john

Hi Olha thank you so much for sharing with us your amazing videos and builds, they are much appreciated!!! I have a question regarding this 4” saw… do you happen to know the actual price of it? I can’t find it any where.

Thank you for your answer rtibbs!! They are on vacation but expect to be back mid September. Do you happen to have an idea of the price for the saw?

Thank you for your answer rtibbs!! They are on vacation but expect to be back mid September. Do you happen to have an idea of the price for the saw?
I did not realize their machine pricing is not currently listed on the website during their “vacation “ shutdown. I bought mine several years ago and can’t remember what I paid for it however I believe it was over $400 US.
I do know they are not completely shutdown as I just purchased some accessories and they promptly shipped them to me.
You might email Donna at Byrnes and see if they would quote you a current price.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

I did not realize their machine pricing is not currently listed on the website during their “vacation “ shutdown. I bought mine several years ago and can’t remember what I paid for it however I believe it was over $400 US.
I do know they are not completely shutdown as I just purchased some accessories and they promptly shipped them to me.
You might email Donna at Byrnes and see if they would quote you a current price.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.
Thank you, you’ve given me an idea. My guess is the price would be somewhere around 800. I’ve already emailed them and hope to hear from them soon. You have great weekend my friend. Best regards

Back