A bunch of wooden kits for sale,

I am selling some of my kits because I have doubles and some I know I wont have time to build. I hope I am doing this right.

Model Shipways kits:
New York Pilot Boat $45,
Willie L Bennett $110,
Fair American $125

C Mamoli kits:
HMS Beagle $120,

HMS Bounty $130

Shipping is NOT included. I will take the kit to the post office or to UPS to find out what shipping will be. UPS will probably be cheaper and they handle stuff better from what I have seen but its up to you which one I use if you have a preference.

Last edited:
I am selling some of my kits because I have doubles and some I know I wont have time to build. I hope I am doing this right.

Model Shipways kits:
New York Pilot Boat $45,
Willie L Bennett $110,
Fair American $125

C Mamoli kits:
HMS Beagle $120,

HMS Bounty $130,

HMS Victory $225

Shipping is NOT included. I will take the kit to the post office or to UPS to find out what shipping will be. UPS will probably be cheaper and they handle stuff better from what I have seen but its up to you which one I use if you have a preference.
do you still have hms victory? i would like to buy if it is new. do you have the scale? thank you.

do you still have hms victory? i would like to buy if it is new. do you have the scale? thank you.
Yes I still have the Victory. it is a !/78 scale. You can get hold of me at 740-776-8612. She is big and heavy. A nice ship. Yes she is new. Well open box but new nothing has been removed or started.

Back