Accessories For Model Ships

Hey, I hope you all are doing well. I was wondering if anyone knew any good sites to order some ship accessories for my 1/72 scale Black Pearl model. I saw that Modelers Central and Model Expo had barrels but no crates or boxes. I just want some things to spice up the deck a bit, and wondering if anyone would know where I could find stuff like this? Thanks!

Hey, I hope you all are doing well. I was wondering if anyone knew any good sites to order some ship accessories for my 1/72 scale Black Pearl model. I saw that Modelers Central and Model Expo had barrels but no crates or boxes. I just want some things to spice up the deck a bit, and wondering if anyone would know where I could find stuff like this? Thanks!
Hallo,
I would search in the diorama accessories - there is a lot of things especially for military in the scale 1:72 available, but you can find boxes, barrels, etc.
f.e. this shop:
or this one

Often, depending on the scale of your model, model train sites have loads of accessories that can be used on model ships. After all, a barrel is a barrel. Also try the "Ages of Sail" web site. Sometimes searching through various sites is what it takes to find what you want. I also use Bluejacket. Many if the model ship sites have ship parts but few have alternate parts such as deck cargo. That is where model train sites fill the gap.

Hi, if I can recommend to you, on my website I offer many interesting accessories for historic sailing ships. and for Black Pearl, too. On this website is a specially category with accessories for this model HERE. There you can buy accessories like a laser-cut wooden deck, a set of cloth sails in white or black color.
Set of recommending excellent CNC wooden blocks with a plan of rigging, metal guns, laser-cut wooden guns carriage and her accessories, photo-etched eyelets, and hooks for rigging and guns, professional Amati ropes, several types set of the flags and etc.
Models with my accessories you can see in the photo gallery.
If you want some recommends contact me via my email on this page www.HiSModel.com.
I looking forward to contacting. Sincerely, Radek

151D Black Pearl 05R.JPG151 Black Pearl 08R.JPG151Fb Pirate flags 03R.jpg01 kladky 06 Kl 3-7mm 07Rp.jpgGC-CD36 05R.jpg

Have you looked at HO model railway accessories, there is a large number of track side bits and bobs available in several scales.

Back