Adler von Lübeck

Adler von Lübeck from Graubner was the first ship i built in 1979-1982 .He accompanied me all the years .Merciless of the passing time also hit him and a restoring (specially the rigging yarns ) seemed to be necessary.It took me about 160 working hours in 2 months and now it is reborn and again a well looking member of my family. I feel happy,therefore i want to share his photos with the SoS community :)
_DSC5362.JPG_DSC5369.JPG_DSC5380.JPG_DSC5383_01.JPG_DSC5406.JPG

My congratulations for the restoration work - this model really deserves to be shown
Bravo

You can be proud of such a splendid model — and your restoration, too.

Adler von Lübeck from Graubner was the first ship i built in 1979-1982 .He accompanied me all the years .Merciless of the passing time also hit him and a restoring (specially the rigging yarns ) seemed to be necessary.It took me about 160 working hours in 2 months and now it is reborn and again a well looking member of my family. I feel happy,therefore i want to share his photos with the SoS community :)
Hallo @Korsan
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

View attachment 296643View attachment 296644View attachment 296645View attachment 296646View attachment 296647
Wow! Absolutely beautiful. I can keep looking at a model like that over and over without tiring of it. Thanks for sharing Korsan, well done indeed Thumbsup

Wow! Absolutely beautiful. I can keep looking at a model like that over and over without tiring of it. Thanks for sharing Korsan, well done indeed Thumbsup
Thank you Nomad,I really feel honoured.:)
Within next days I will finish Flying Fish American Schooner from Corel and post it to SoS-Gallery,with some additional upgrades.Hope ,you will like it also.
Your project HMS FLY Amati build is very good explained with details.I follow it with big pleasure.
Kind Regards

Back