• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Ages of Sail Zl1000

Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
715
Points
198

Location
New England
I had built the Ages of Sail ZL1000 cardstock model, which was destroyed by our former cat. I have repaired the hull, made a new mast and bowsprit, and now need to rerig it, looking for linen threads for the rigging, and some sail cloth.
I am reordering this kit form Ages of Sail, mostly for the directions and cannon, etc.
I will try a log on this build.
On a paper/cardstock model, what would be the best way to protect the hull from humidity?
 
Back
Top