AHOY from West London

Thanks for letting me join the forum.
I have joined hoping learn and gain valuable information to help finish building my first wooden ship model, Eaglemoss part work of Bark Endeavour - I started a few years ago and due to family incident it ended up on the back burner so now is the time to attempt to finish it. I currently at the stage of starting the rigging and found that throughout the build some of the instructions have been incorrect or misleading but I have managed so far. I will post some photos when I get a moment into the build log. Previously in 70s I put together several Airfix/Revell kits including the Golden Hind, HMS Victory and the Cutty Sark, unfortunately I nolonger have these but hopefully oneday will be able acquire and make them again.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome aboard.
Can you post some photos of your build?
I am also building the Eaglemoss Endeavour.

Thanks for letting me join the forum.
I have joined hoping learn and gain valuable information to help finish building my first wooden ship model, Eaglemoss part work of Bark Endeavour - I started a few years ago and due to family incident it ended up on the back burner so now is the time to attempt to finish it. I currently at the stage of starting the rigging and found that throughout the build some of the instructions have been incorrect or misleading but I have managed so far. I will post some photos when I get a moment into the build log. Previously in 70s I put together several Airfix/Revell kits including the Golden Hind, HMS Victory and the Cutty Sark, unfortunately I nolonger have these but hopefully oneday will be able acquire and make them again.
Hallo @Birderman
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi, Any progress on the build?
Unfortunately I haven't yet had the time to progress any further with other interests and activities taking precedence. But I intend to post some pictures of the build (I expect in build Log section) so far. Hard believe though looking at the photos that I started some 12+ years ago now, so about time I pulled my finger out and got on with it.

Back