Alùra s'cecc

Alura s'cecc . In Bergamo (Italy) dialect.. it means "hello guys"
I'm an ancient (79 yo) free flight modeler. I discovered that I've the worm for the tall ship.
I bought a chinese kit (Haloc 1:100) and looking for a tutorial, I discovered you.
Now, step by step I wani read all your splendid topic.
Ciao
Eugenio
PS: Morghy is my cat

Welcome to the forums !
You have indeed selected a kit that will provide many challenges !
There are many build logs on here for the Halcon if that is what you have purchased and many of them will be helpful. Of course, you could also ask here on the forums as well !

Jeff

Ciao albertmary, Il primo kit era l'Harvey da 7€ scala 1:100 (ma ho dubbi sulla scala)... disastro !!!!!
...ora ho preso il kit Halcon da 28€... scala 1:100. E' la versione con la minuteria metallica..... le cose vanno meglio, ma se tornassi indietro prenderei la versione Harvey scala 1:96 che costa pure meno, ma senza minuterie metalliche.

Hi albertmary, The first kit was the Harvey 7€ scale 1:100 (but I have doubts about the scale)... disaster!!!!!
.. now I've got the 28€ Halcon kit... scale 1:100. It is the version with small metal parts..... things are better, but if I went back I would take the Harvey 1:96 scale version which costs even less, but without metal parts

Back