Alkedo

Tutti i dettagli della barca C di Pisa S rossore "Alkedo" (gabbiano) che ho da poco ultimato in scala 1:32. Imbarcazione da diporto a vela e remi di età augustea che probabilmente era stata costruita per un nobile che voleva una barca diversa e più bella delle solite barche da lavoro. Dopo una visita al Museo delle navi di Pisa e una accurata ricerca storica iniziata con la lettura della guida di Andrea Camilli che ha curato la ricerca sui relitti di Pisa, ho deciso di iniziare la ricostruire seguendo i piani di costruzione di di Marco Bonino. In foto anche alcune immagini del relitto esposto al Museo delle navi di Pisa.

google translation:
All the details of the C di Pisa S rossore "Alkedo" (seagull) boat that I recently completed in 1:32 scale. Pleasure sailing and oaring vessel from the Augustan age which was probably built for a nobleman who wanted a different and more beautiful boat than the usual work boats. After a visit to the Ship Museum of Pisa and careful historical research that began with reading the guide by Andrea Camilli who oversaw the research on the wrecks of Pisa, I decided to begin the reconstruction following Marco Bonino's construction plans. Also in the photo are some images of the wreck exhibited at the Pisa Ship Museum.

IMG_2560.jpeg

IMG_2561.jpeg

IMG_2548.png

IMG_2565.jpeg

IMG_2564.jpeg

IMG_2562.jpeg

IMG_2571.jpeg

IMG_2569.jpeg

IMG_2559.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good model - and interesting vessel
BTW: Maybe you want to edit your post and delete the copy of the "insurance" certificate - I guess it is by accident inside

Non riesco a modificare per togliere l’immagine pubblicata per errore. Sono dispiaciuto e mi scuso.

There is no change to change the image published by error. Sono dispiaciuto e mi scuso.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful model, of an important if not obscure type. This is very good work and should be shared. Have you ever considered writing up your experience of researching and building it as a monograph?

Bellissimo modello, di tipo importante se non oscuro. Questo è un ottimo lavoro e dovrebbe essere condiviso. Hai mai pensato di scrivere la tua esperienza di ricerca e di costruirla come una monografia?

Tutti i dettagli della barca C di Pisa S rossore "Alkedo" (gabbiano) che ho da poco ultimato in scala 1:32. Imbarcazione da diporto a vela e remi di età augustea che probabilmente era stata costruita per un nobile che voleva una barca diversa e più bella delle solite barche da lavoro. Dopo una visita al Museo delle navi di Pisa e una accurata ricerca storica iniziata con la lettura della guida di Andrea Camilli che ha curato la ricerca sui relitti di Pisa, ho deciso di iniziare la ricostruire seguendo i piani di costruzione di di Marco Bonino. In foto anche alcune immagini del relitto esposto al Museo delle navi di Pisa.

google translation:
All the details of the C di Pisa S rossore "Alkedo" (seagull) boat that I recently completed in 1:32 scale. Pleasure sailing and oaring vessel from the Augustan age which was probably built for a nobleman who wanted a different and more beautiful boat than the usual work boats. After a visit to the Ship Museum of Pisa and careful historical research that began with reading the guide by Andrea Camilli who oversaw the research on the wrecks of Pisa, I decided to begin the reconstruction following Marco Bonino's construction plans. Also in the photo are some images of the wreck exhibited at the Pisa
Hallo @GiulioTeofano
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back