All image downloader.

Hello & Good day. As I proceed with my builds, I find it easier to download other members images into a folder & use these as reference while I am buildings. My question is can I use the Chrome all image downloader to download specific images without creating havoc on the website due to bandwidth. Also images are used strictly for builds, no distribution. Thanx for your build images & support.

Hello & Good day. As I proceed with my builds, I find it easier to download other members images into a folder & use these as reference while I am buildings. My question is can I use the Chrome all image downloader to download specific images without creating havoc on the website due to bandwidth. Also images are used strictly for builds, no distribution. Thanx for your build images & support.
I suggest you take time to view the many Build Logs available for some excellent images that may also help you with your builds.

Greetings, Glen. I don't think you can create havoc by downloading images using any browser. The speed bandwidth is controlled by the software and ISP providers. However, downloading someone else's images is subjective. The forum doesn't restrict downloading, whereas individual members may have restrictions. I would contact the member in the PM and ask their permission prior to downloading. Also, bear in mind, that some images used in the build logs, may have copyrighted materials (should be noted by members). Those are only for educational purposes and shouldn't be manipulated further.

BTW, I don't have restrictions on all my photos.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

As an example, after you log in - you can go to a build log and make sure you are navigated to the builder's FIRST page. Then on your browser at the very top menu bar, go to FILE > SAVE AS and your browser will copy [download] the entire page, but not only that, you will have ONE browser file (with an html extension) and ONE FOLDER. If you click on the folder, you will see ALL the images on that one page. You can use File Explorer to view images thumbnails and preview all the ones you want to keep, etc.
Make sure that when you do the SAVE AS, a file dialog box will open asking you where to save the files and folders. Most systems use 'downloads' as the default location.

Similarly, you can go to the builder's next page and perform the same routine.

Back