Amati 1:64 H.M.S. Victory - any idea when it will become available? This one is going to be HUGE.

I was told 2 years and that was 1 year ago. I am beginning to think that it will never be sold...

Ekhm, do you really think that covid pandemy did not change their schedule? Guy that is making pictures for instruction says that the missing parts that he is waiting for will arrive quite soon.

Monster of a kit.

Colleague bought Royal Oak kit - what a beast.
Then cost 500£+
Box came on wooden pallet.

Just hope you have the space and tenacity!

Like to see it built from box
And
Additional bits added.
Hallo @Hermies
seems that there is a growing interest about the Royal Oak kit you mentioned....
Do you have a link or additional information?

Attachments

• ROYALOAKfit.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 17
There are multiple ships called Royal Oak over the last few hundred years Uwe, but thats the only kit I could find on the internet.

There are multiple ships called Royal Oak over the last few hundred years Uwe, but thats the only kit I could find on the internet.
Me too, therefore I was asking to clarify -> not that we miss something important

There has been a bit of chatter on Facebook and other sites about the development of the 1:64 scale H.M.S. Victory. Some say that it will give the Caldercraft version a run for the money. Do any of you have any info or thoughts on this one? It is supposed to be available in late 2021. It looks to be a monster ( from what I have read 165 cm = 65 inches). :oops:

Thanks and be well,

Reg :)
Hallo @RegG
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back