ancre

Hi ALL, just got a message from ANCRE and i have a question the title is as follows( PLANS OF THE FRAME WORK V74 GUNS) they say there are additional plans in 1/4 inch scale at a price my questions are how much are they and are they in English, is the original order have plans or are the just part of the booklet, and finally can i do a stern section, from the plans. THANKS FOR ANY HELP Don

Hallo Don,
I made already a Book Review of the four book series and also of the planset.
The planset is NOT part of the book and has to be ordered separately, also because they planset is much younger than the books.

Here is the link to the Planset Review:

and here the link to the ancre page:

The plans by themself are not in english, or in any other language, but the small booklet attached. Take a close look at all my photos in the Planset review and you will know what you would get.
New are the four plans with the sails, which are available since very short time, but as I know highly requested by modelers.

THANKS UWE, as i think i understand it for the price of 44.00 euros i get the booklet and the 11 sets of plans, the booklet would be like the instructions am i correct now to decide if my skill set can do an X section of the stern FRAMING, AND IF THE PLANS HAVE ENOUGH PATTERNS. THANK YOU Don

THANKS UWE, as i think i understand it for the price of 44.00 euros i get the booklet and the 11 sets of plans, the booklet would be like the instructions am i correct now to decide if my skill set can do an X section of the stern FRAMING, AND IF THE PLANS HAVE ENOUGH PATTERNS. THANK YOU Don
For the 44 Euro you get the "additional" drawings for the frames - means only hull construction (11 plates)
exactly this shown in this post:
In order to built a complete section, stern or bow-section, you will need the complete drawing set for the price of 149 Euros (all together 31+11 = 42 plates):
Short and small clarification:
The booklet is no "Instruction" - it is a description of the structure of the ship - but there is no "instruction" of how to built !!

Back