Regional Meeting of "Arbeitskreis Historischer Schiffbau" and "Segelschiffsmodellbau"-forum near Frankfurt on 13th May 2023

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Every year my german friends are organizing a special event

ANNOUNCEMENT:

In May some members of the german Association "Arbeitskreis Historischer Schiffbau e.V." and of the german forum "Segelschiffsmodellbau" will meet for one day in Dieburg in the south of Frankfurt / Germany, in order to talk, show their models, look and chat.
We expect appr. 50 modelers (or even more) coming together with their models.

As I know, several german members of SOS will be there - so please mention your participation here in a short post - I am looking forward to meet as much as possible

I will arrive already Friday afternoon / evening and will stay until Sunday, so if somebody is interested, maybe we can meet for a beer (or two) - There is a contingent of hotel rooms organized, so we can stay all time tigether, Here we will have also the breakfast on Sunday morning.

Here the reports of the last years:

The meeting by itself will be in the Restaurant Split ... https://www.tv-restaurant-split.de/
starting at 10 am - so that there is enough time for travelling (if you are not staying at the hotel)

A contingent of rooms are reserved at Hotel Mainzer Hof • https://www.mainzer-hof.de/

Read more also in the german forum:

I hope to see you also there,

the SOS-members which particpated this year in Augsburg

@pianoforte ,
@Ivan Trtanj ,
@Olivers Historic Shipyard ,
@Foxtrott ,
@AnobiumPunctatum ,
@dafi ,
@tarjack ,
@Jeronimo ,
@shota70 ,
@Tobias ,
@shipshobbyist ,
@Thomas Marocke ,
@archjofo ,
@Joachim

maybe also f.e.
@Hanseat
@Lucius
@Achilles
@Olympic1911

or also the netherlands, belgium, or france are no so far away ........ I will come form Vienna .......
@Peter Voogt
@Henk Liebre
@RDN1954
to make a Bluenose area .......

I hope to see you also there,

the SOS-members which particpated this year in Augsburg

@pianoforte ,
@Ivan Trtanj ,
@Olivers Historic Shipyard ,
@Foxtrott ,
@AnobiumPunctatum ,
@dafi ,
@tarjack ,
@Jeronimo ,
@shota70 ,
@Tobias ,
@shipshobbyist ,
@Thomas Marocke ,
@archjofo ,
@Joachim

maybe also f.e.
@Hanseat
@Lucius
@Achilles
@Olympic1911

or also the netherlands, belgium, or france are no so far away ........ I will come form Vienna .......
@Peter Voogt
@Henk Liebre
@RDN1954
I would really like to join you this year as well, but unfortunately it probably won't work out. :(
I believe and hope that I will come to the meeting in 2024. :)
Enjoy and share the photos

@Peter Voogt
@Henk Liebre
@RDN1954
Thanks for the invitation, Uwe. But for me, I have to guide that weekend a cycle-group for a 2-days ATB-track.
In the unlikely event that the trip is canceled, I will certainly consider participating.
Regards, Peter

Misschien vanuit Nederland een afspraak maken om samen te rijd, is toch ruim 500 km.

Maybe make an appointment from the Netherlands to drive together, is still more than 500 km.

Last edited by a moderator:
Het zou een heel fijn idee zijn als jullie na Duitsland willen rijden.

It would be a very nice idea if you want to drive after Germany.

Last edited by a moderator:
Misschien vanuit Nederland een afspraak maken om samen te rijd, is toch ruim 500 km.

Maybe make an appointment from the Netherlands to drive together, is still more than 500 km.
This would be a great idea, to organize a Nederlandteam traveling together.......

I will drive from Vienna in Austria, the distance will be appr. 700km
-> and I can offer one or two seat(s) in my car, and a place for the model(s).
Driving alone is so boring.......

Hallo @Alskabear
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back