Another Occre kit in 6 days...

I thought the same as Bryian ROTF
LOL in reality if I was wishing for something, it would be a clipper ship, which might actually tie in with the possible San Francisco theme. The Extreme Clippers of the 1850's were specifically geared towards hauling people and cargo from the New England area to California due to the gold rush. For some reason I have become enamored of them and want to make a model of one called the Witch of the Wave. But I wouldn't turn down another one of the George Raynes or Donald MacKay clippers.

Any update on the release of this model ?
Still one day and about 3 hours until the announcement, as of the time of my replying.

In the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, we can see the Alma Schooner from 1891, the Steam tug Hercules from 1907, the Square rigger Balclutha from 1886, the C.A. Thayer shonner from 1895, and the paddlewheel tug Eppleton Hall from 1914. At pier 45 the Liberty Ship Jeremiah O'Brien. Could be one of the tugboats? ¨Endurance and strength¨
It is possible that there are more historic ships in the bay of San Francisco, but I think it will be one of these.
The Golden Gate is not clear to me because of the size. Unless it's just a section of the bridge

Last edited:
I like tugboats and this one is beautiful and with history. I thought it was going to be the Liberty ship Jeremiah O'Brien.

Here you go Bryian....

Back