Asking for prayers

Early this morning my mother had a heart attack. She was taken to the hospital where they performed an angiogram. They installed a shunt in the right side of her heart and a balloon catheter in the left. Sadly, they are not expecting her to regain consciousness, nor do they think she will make it through the night. I am new to ships of scale so I don't know if such a thing is appropriate, but I would like to ask everyone to say a prayer and/or keep a good thought for her. Her name is Barbara Tweedy and she is a wonderful woman; everyone who has ever come in contact with her has immediately fallen in love with her.
Thank You,
Wes

Thank you all so much. She is stable, but there has only been slight improvement. She has yet to regain consciousness, but we are hoping and praying as hard as we can. On top of all this we have a mini Australian shepherd who is going to go into labor any time now. Joy and I are going to see mom this afternoon. Thanks again everyone

Sorry for the late prayers, but just saw your post. Stay positive.

Thank you, Bud. We thought we were going to lose her yesterday as it was the day they had to take her off the ventilator and they didn't expect her to breath on her own. Well! She fooled them! Not only is she breathing just fine, she's awake and alert. Said she's hungry (excellent sign) and was listening to Tom Jones and Elvis yesterday afternoon. We're at the hospital now, waiting to go up and see her. The power of prayer is a wonderful thing!!!

Thank you all so much. She is stable, but there has only been slight improvement. She has yet to regain consciousness, but we are hoping and praying as hard as we can. On top of all this we have a mini Australian shepherd who is going to go into labor any time now. Joy and I are going to see mom this afternoon. Thanks again everyone
These are very good news ......

Back