Asking for prayers

Sorry to hear this about your mum - from my heart my deep condolences

Early this morning my mother had a heart attack. She was taken to the hospital where they performed an angiogram. They installed a shunt in the right side of her heart and a balloon catheter in the left. Sadly, they are not expecting her to regain consciousness, nor do they think she will make it through the night. I am new to ships of scale so I don't know if such a thing is appropriate, but I would like to ask everyone to say a prayer and/or keep a good thought for her. Her name is Barbara Tweedy and she is a wonderful woman; everyone who has ever come in contact with her has immediately fallen in love with her.
Thank You,
Wes
Hi Wes,
I add my prayers and thoughts for your Mum.
Kindest regards,
Steve

Hello West, Our thoughts are with you on these very difficult and very sad days . Your Mum may be gone from you but Remember she will always be with you in your mind. Just try to r ember all of the good things that she shared with you.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Wes,
We've never interacted before but I wanted you to know I read through this post today and I am grieved to hear of your mom's passing. I lost my dad a few months ago and these are difficult times.
Be at peace brother, she's in good hands (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
Reverend Dr. Paul Kattner

Thank you all so very much. She is in a much better place; no more sorrow. No more pain. No more suffering. She is with my brother and sister and father now, among others. I know she is smiling down on me.
My deepest condolences Wes. I lost my beautiful Mum last year so I know what you're feeling. Take care.

I particularly like Isaiah 61:1-3, and Jeremiah 31:13. I know that the sorrow I feel now will soon be turned to joy, just as I take comfort in the belief that my sweet momma's sorrow has now been replaced with joy!

Thanks Wedgie. Yeah, it's really hard, right!? It's like I've been gut punched and still can't catch my breath!
I hear you Wes. it was like nothing I had ever experienced emotionally. I hope you have family support; it's what got me through. My Mum had Alzheimer's and as hard as it was to say goodbye, I know she is in a better place, and happy. Take care.

Back