Banking information

I contacted my bank and they tried looking up the information that Trident provided.
momei GmbH with their address in Switzerland and bank/routing information
It is difficult to locate clear information on this entity. The bank also will ask me specific questions:
Such as, have I talked with anyone at the company to confirm the banks information.
Is there anyone I can call and talk with to confirm the banking and routing information?
Has everyone that has already purchased this model had success with this process.
Thank you,
Jeff

Jeff, Please PM (Personal Message) to @Trident Model he will clarify all the information necessary for your bank and successful translation. Do not disclose any bank information here in the thread (only PM)

I have already PM'd @Trident Model
I just wanted to check with anyone that may have already completed their transaction.
Other than, what I assume is the name of the bank, I did not put any personal or bank numbers here.

My understanding that some members completed the transaction and the kits are already shipped

I just wanted to check with anyone that may have already completed their transaction.
Other than, what I assume is the name of the bank, I did not put any personal or bank numbers here.
If you check the the list of members I updated that some members are already purchased the kit

Was no issues with payment, as you say contact trident they give you the information required, fill it in send it off and wait for an exciting parcel to turn up on your doorstep. I did have to pay a little on shipping costs to the UK think it was around the £30 mark. But all well worth it. Hope you enjoy your build

One bit of advice double check your spellings of all names are correct and then check again before sending off, I was 1 letter wrong and had a few emails to sort to get it corrected, but all ended well

I completed it at my bank. No issues, no problems. I received the model on Thursday and it is all that and a bag of chips! I found Trident to be professional, courteous and very timely in my PMs.

I completed it at my bank. No issues, no problems. I received the model on Thursday and it is all that and a bag of chips! I found Trident to be professional, courteous and very timely in my PMs.
It is really good news, Sanderson59. May we ask to start a build log, once?

Back