Belle Poule 1780 (Sail and Sail) by RegG

Well, here we go, folks. This is my first build log. It will be nowhere near as exciting to watch as Zoltan's or Donnie's but due to peer pressure ;) I am willing to put myself out there. I receive my kit a couple of weeks ago thanks to Zoltan at https://drydockmodelsandparts.com/ . The kit arrived safe and sound with all of its parts well packaged and protected from the elements. I have just started the kit and I will post my progress as time passes.

This is my first build in a great number of years and boy am I ever rusty. Please be patient with me as I regain my confidence ;) and thank you for your understanding!

Here are some preliminary pics that I had taken with more to follow:

20220129_204250307_iOS.jpg
20220129_204318574_iOS.jpg
20220129_205128161_iOS.jpg
20220129_204807522_iOS.jpg
20220129_204857780_iOS.jpg
20220129_215028313_iOS.jpg
20220129_221459680_iOS.jpg

Reg, good to see you sharing your build, what ship is that in the keel vise behind the box of goodies?

Yet another kit I want... The brass guns look soo good... A Framing jig and contour parts for the bow - stern make this really attractive as a kit.

Good luck and have fun. I'm looking forward to another Belle log.

Cóż, zaczynamy, ludzie. To jest mój pierwszy dziennik budowy. Oglądanie filmów Zoltana czy Donniego nie będzie aż tak ekscytujące, ale ze względu na presję rówieśników ;)jestem gotów się tam pokazać. Otrzymałem swój zestaw kilka tygodni temu dzięki Zoltanowi na https://drydockmodelsandparts.com/ . Zestaw dotarł cały i zdrowy, a wszystkie jego części zostały dobrze zapakowane i zabezpieczone przed żywiołami. Właśnie uruchomiłem zestaw i będę publikował moje postępy w miarę upływu czasu.

To moja pierwsza konstrukcja od wielu lat i chłopcze, czy kiedykolwiek zardzewiały. Proszę o cierpliwość, ponieważ odzyskam zaufanie ;) i dziękuję za zrozumienie!

Oto kilka wstępnych zdjęć, które zrobiłem z kolejnymi do naśladowania:

View attachment 289377
View attachment 289378
View attachment 289379
View attachment 289380
View attachment 289381
View attachment 289382
View attachment 289383
Powodzenia w budowie .Piękny zestaw.
Pozdrawiam Mirek

I can only underline the words by our friends - I am also very happy to see your building log of this highly interesting kit
Have fun and good luck - and make as often as possible an update :cool:

Hi Zoltan,

Unfortunately, I have not had any time to work on it lately :(. I have been swamped with work...argh... :( I will post some, promise. Thanks for checking in!

Reg

Mine has hit the wall so to speak, my real estate business has been booming which leaves me with little energy and time in the evenings and weekends. Fall is coming and I hope to get back to it.

:)

Well, here we go, folks. This is my first build log. It will be nowhere near as exciting to watch as Zoltan's or Donnie's but due to peer pressure ;) I am willing to put myself out there. I receive my kit a couple of weeks ago thanks to Zoltan at https://drydockmodelsandparts.com/ . The kit arrived safe and sound with all of its parts well packaged and protected from the elements. I have just started the kit and I will post my progress as time passes.

This is my first build in a great number of years and boy am I ever rusty. Please be patient with me as I regain my confidence ;) and thank you for your understanding!

Here are some preliminary pics that I had taken with more to follow:
Hallo @RegG
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back