Belle Poule - brand new, unopened Sail & Sail kit [SOLD]

This kit arrived today direct from China and will remain unopened for shipment to a new owner. Why? I changed my mind while it was enroute and have Pavel Nikitin's San Bartolome kit with the new wood option on order. Priced low to make it attractive and get it on to a new home. Shipped CONUS FedEx or UPS for $550. Ask for my cell if you need to talk.

Rsspectfully,
John Maguire
Port Ludlow

tempImagedi96G3.png

This kit arrived today direct from China and will remain unopened for shipment to a new owner. Why? I changed my mind while it was enroute and have Pavel Nikitin's San Bartolome kit with the new wood option on order. Priced low to make it attractive and get it on to a new home. Shipped CONUS FedEx or UPS for $550. Ask for my cell if you need to talk.

Rsspectfully,
John Maguire
Port Ludlow

View attachment 330786

The kit has been sold. Many thanks to all who viewed.

Respectfully,
John

Rsspectfully,
John Maguire
Port Ludlow
Hallo @John Maguire
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Maybe you show us once your work on the San Bartolome? Hopefully in a builing log, or in this thread

Back