Black pearl build from China [COMPLETED BUILD]

Congratulations for finishing your Black pearl - she is really a "pearl" Thumbsup

I'm a newbie here but like Dave Teel I bought my kit from wish and having the same issues figure head is composite as well as cannons and other details, but the real drag is the lack of instructions I've built the skeleton and deck and probably get rest of the sidewalk pieces on as well as planking the deck after that I'll be trying to figure it out which pieces go where unless you have more suggestions any information would certainly help I know I don't have the gold model

How can I access your log I'm in the same boat as Dave (no pun intended) but being able to watch your build should be quite helpful, I just had back surgery a few days ago so it will be little while before I can resume my build from where I left off but I'll be off work for 3 months and that's actually why I bought the model in the first place so when I found this site I thought it could really help me especially being a newbie any help would be appreciated.

I have posted replys but I don't think I was logged in so as you can tell I'm a newbie plus the black pearl I was watching was from 2019 can someone tell me how to navigate the site so can communicate with everyone.

I don't think you can communicate with everyone. Especially without taking over someone else's build. If you want to see what others have done with the Pearl, go to search in the upper right hand corner and type in Balck Pearl in the subject. Then you can see others' builds and you might even go to the conversations link (letter in upper right) and communicate directly to ask questions.

How can I access your log I'm in the same boat as Dave (no pun intended) but being able to watch your build should be quite helpful, I just had back surgery a few days ago so it will be little while before I can resume my build from where I left off but I'll be off work for 3 months and that's actually why I bought the model in the first place so when I found this site I thought it could really help me especially being a newbie any help would be appreciated.
There are two ways to access someone’s build. On your computer or if you turn your iPhone sideways, you can see my signature block. In that block, there are links to my builds. Just click on them. Another way is to perform a search. You can enter either the name of the ship or the name of the builder or both.

Nice Pearl Dave, sure has a different look in black! I still think your Vasa is one of the nicest completions on here!!

Back