Bluejacket's "Cabot"

Does anybody have any instructions,kit parts list and painting information for the Bluejacket's Cabot ship model?
I purchased it from eBay. I believe it may be from the early 1960's.I have found early paintings of her on line , but it is not clear of what the color scheme was.
Thanks so much!

Sometimes it could be helpful to post maybe a photo of the kit, so that members can recognize better the kit!

Does anybody have any instructions,kit parts list and painting information for the Bluejacket's Cabot ship model?
I purchased it from eBay. I believe it may be from the early 1960's.I have found early paintings of her on line , but it is not clear of what the color scheme was.
Thanks so much!
I finished the Bluejacket Cabot last year. I made copies of the plan and parts list, which I still have. You can contact me.
Somewhere I also have the color scheme. Also, Bluejacket has a Cabot on display at their store in Maine. Nic sent me photos, (which I still have) when I was building mine.

Last edited:
I finished the Bluejacket Cabot last year. I made copies of the plan and parts list, which I still have. You can contact me.
Somewhere I also have the color scheme. Also, Bluejacket has a Cabot on display at their store in Maine. Nic sent me photos, (which I still have) when I was building mine.
Thanks so much for the response.That sounds great.
My email is francis1stgds@yahoo.com

Back