BLUENOSE SCHOONER POF MODEL -1:72 – YuanQing Models

What type of thread is the best choice for scale ropes??
Hi Bertyl,
That is very personal. But perhaps you finds here some answer:
Regards, Peter

Hi Heinrich - is this still available to members? I'd like to purchase this kit

Next, I want to address the Payment and Retail Pricing:

We have set up PayPal for our members to facilitate easy payment.

View attachment 195075

Even though there are still some Chinese inscriptions, it should give you the English instructions. (Please see below)

View attachment 195076

For the sake of our members who have not followed the Kit Announcement, here is the Retail Pricing for Bluenose.

View attachment 195077

The actual link to the PayPal will be posted a little later.

Happy birthday Joe. May you have a wonderful day with your family and friends. Like, Uwe said, how is your Bluenose coming along?

Happy birthday Joe. May you have a wonderful day with your family and friends. Like, Uwe said, how is your Bluenose coming along?
Hello Heinrich. Going back to my prior request of needing a few ribs sent to me, I'd like to renew that request. And I'm not buying that they'd get lost as YQ could just put them in a larger box and I'll be glad to any additional postage. I spent some bank on this model and want it complete for the future as I'm sure I will pick up where I left off!

I can't find our past thread that mentioned what ribs I needed but could you please access that for me and make it happen! Paul Lester The Model Shipwright confirmed with me that he received several small parts from YQ through the mail several times because he screwed up and accidentally threw the sheets away! So why could they do it for him and not me beyond me having completed all the ribs except for the ones I needed!

Please advise and thanks as always! V/r, Joe

Hi again Heinrich. I accessed all of my prior messages and need ribs #8, #27, and #41! Would appreciate you coordinating getting these to me if you kindly could as I'd like to complete them!

I'm actually working on a 1:48 Benjamin Latham schooner off of a 30-inch scratch-built hull obtained from eBay and built by a former shipwright who passed away. I bought the Model Shipways Latham kit to have all the correct parts and am enjoying it. I also found an excellent site - The Suburban Ship Modeler - that details his Bluenose construction every step of the way and taken the mystery out of building deck structures, doing the sails, and rigging. So I'm becoming re-inspired!

Hi Joe. Yes, I am back - I have also been absent for a while.
Hi again Heinrich. I accessed all of my prior messages and need ribs #8, #27, and #41! Would appreciate you coordinating getting these to me if you kindly could as I'd like to complete them!
I will speak to Xiuli about this tomorrow. Are these all the parts you need?

Hi Joe. Yes, I am back - I have also been absent for a while.

I will speak to Xiuli about this tomorrow. Are these all the parts you need?
Hi Heinrich. Great hearing back from you! Hope you and yours have been well! Yes, those three ribs are it. I'd be glad to pay for the postage! Let me know, thanks!

Back