RetourFin4.jpg
RetourFin5.jpg
RetourFin6.jpg
RetourFin8.jpg
RetourFin9.jpg
RetourFin10.jpg
RetourFin11.jpg
RetourFin12.jpg

Many thanks to everyone that have followed this build, for the "likes" and comments, it helps me to carry on building knowing there are fellow modellers taking an interest in my work,
Cheers Andy

Hallo Andy,
We enjoyed watching your built in your building log.....a very good work and she want to a small beauty.
Like the name of your ship, we hope also to see you again with a new building log of your next project.
Bon Retour!
Do you know already, what you will do next?

Hallo Andy,
We enjoyed watching your built in your building log.....a very good work and she want to a small beauty.
Like the name of your ship, we hope also to see you again with a new building log of your next project.
Bon Retour!
Do you know already, what you will do next?
Danke Uwe, building it was a bon retour. At the moment I am trying to sell my house so a lot of things are packed away and I don't want to start any long term project. I have a couple of plastic ships so I might start one of those.
Nicely done model. The sails make a big difference and do not hide any of the work.
Thank you Gary, I always think that sails bring these smaller boats to life,
Cheers Andy

Danke Uwe, building it was a bon retour. At the moment I am trying to sell my house so a lot of things are packed away and I don't want to start any long term project. I have a couple of plastic ships so I might start one of those.

Thank you Gary, I always think that sails bring these smaller boats to life,
Cheers Andy
Andy,I hope you sell your house quickly and for a good price, so that we can enjoy your new project on a long basis
Greetings
Willy

Last edited:
Andy,I hope you sell your house quickly and for a good price, so that we can enjoy your new project on a long basis
Greetings
Willy
Dank u, or is it merci, I'm never sure which to use in Belgium, for your kind words Willy.
Cheers Andy

Dank u, or is it merci, I'm never sure which to use in Belgium, for your kind words Willy.
Cheers Andy
the part of Belgium that I live (Flemish part) is it "Dank u" although they say merci (is widely used in the dialect we speak) from Brussels and more to the south of Belgium you come in the French speaking part of Belgium (Liège, Hainaut, Namur, Luxembourg, French Brabant and there it is Merci, and if all this is not enough then there is the German-speaking part of Belgium (Eupen, Malmedy, Sankt Vith), and at home the language spoken is either Spanish or Gallego (language of the region my wife comes from)
groetjes Willy

the part of Belgium that I live (Flemish part) is it "Dank u" although they say merci (is widely used in the dialect we speak) from Brussels and more to the south of Belgium you come in the French speaking part of Belgium (Liège, Hainaut, Namur, Luxembourg, French Brabant and there it is Merci, and if all this is not enough then there is the German-speaking part of Belgium (Eupen, Malmedy, Sankt Vith), and at home the language spoken is either Spanish or Gallego (language of the region my wife comes from)
groetjes Willy
Dank u, Merci, Grazas, Gracias, for that helpful information,:)
Andy

Back