Bonjour de France

Bonjour à tout le monde. Je suis un archéologue et je cherche toujours des plans des bateaux que je fouille ainsi que leur équipage. Mes recherches du moment est le Lyon ex Beaumont, navire de la Compagnie perpétuelle des Indes Orientales.

Hello everyone. I'm an archaeologist and I'm always looking for plans of the ships I'm excavating as well as their crews. My current research is on the Lyon ex Beaumont, a ship belonging to the Compagnie perpétuelle des Indes Orientales.

Last edited by a moderator:
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
this sounds very interesting - hope to read with the time more about your work
Maybe here.....

Also from my side a warm welcome.

Highly interesting job you have. I couldn't contain myself so I searched and found an article regarding the wreck of the Lyon. Maybe it is you in the pictures.

Bonjour, la première photo c'est ma collègue et la deuxième c'est moi !! On devrait y retourner l'année prochaine pour continuer à travailler sur l'architecture !! Merci

Hello, the first photo is my colleague and the second is me!! We should go back next year to continue working on the architecture!! THANKS

Bonjour, la première photo c'est ma collègue et la deuxième c'est moi !! On devrait y retourner l'année prochaine pour continuer à travailler sur l'architecture !! Merci

Bonjour, la première photo c'est ma collègue et la seconde c'est moi !! Nous devrions y retourner l'année prochaine pour continuer à travailler sur l'architecture !! MERCI
C'est la seule maquette connue du Beaumont (Musée de la Compagnie des Indes)...

This is the only known model of the Beaumont (Museum of the East India Company)...

Maquette_du_Beaumont.jpeg

C'est la seule maquette connue du Beaumont (Musée de la Compagnie des Indes)...

This is the only known model of the Beaumont (Museum of the East India Company)...

View attachment 403753
I just found this interesting publication about the ship

and

I would also like to warmly welcome you to the forum and have fun.

Bonjour à tout le monde. Je suis un archéologue et je cherche toujours des plans des bateaux que je fouille ainsi que leur équipage. Mes recherches du moment est le Lyon ex Beaumont, navire de la Compagnie perpétuelle des Indes Orientales.

Hello everyone. I'm an archaeologist and I'm always looking for plans of the ships I'm excavating as well as their crews. My current research is on the Lyon ex Beaumont, a ship belonging to the Compagnie perpétuelle des Indes Orientales.
Hallo @fbigot
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back