Build log Revell 1/144 USS Constitution

Hello there,
I've finally got round to starting my model of USS Constitution, and I'm enjoying it all over again , I intend to mount her on a seascape base and not use the stand that came with the kit , I've looked at different ideas on the base and have decided to go for the foam Insulation block as a base from where I can build up from , it may take me a long time as my hands are not as steady as they once where.
Niallmhor

We are the SOSes (not to be confused with sausages) like to see the photo in progress. If you have a chance, please share your current work. I am going to follow your post as you progress with her build if you don't mind!

Hallo,
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Happy Birthday!!! Birthday-Cake Wishing you all the best. Do you have any progress with the USS Constitution, we cannot wait to see some pictures! :cool:

Yes, please post pics. We like to see them not to judge, but to see techniques and tools used, to help others try something you are doing. I have gotten many ideas for construction, decoration, and tool use just from pics. Like they say, pic is worth a thousand words!

Hello there,
I've finally got round to starting my model of USS Constitution, and I'm enjoying it all over again , I intend to mount her on a seascape base and not use the stand that came with the kit , I've looked at different ideas on the base and have decided to go for the foam Insulation block as a base from where I can build up from , it may take me a long time as my hands are not as steady as they once where.
Niallmhor
Hallo @Niallmhor49
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
What is about your Constitution? Still working one her, or do you have another actual project?

Hi Uwek,
The Connie, has been put on hold while I built a presentation piece for a fellow gunner it is a M110 . The trouble is once someone see the finished product then everybody wants one , they have seen the M109A2 which I built for my late friend . This stops me from what I want to build and this is the USS Constitution so with the UK in Lockdown again I can restart the Constitution in peace and quiet.

Back