Building log hms prince

I got the hms prince for fathersday but looking for building log. Hard to find on Internet. After laying in bed for months and in and out the hospital my strenght is gone and have to get fit again. Hope building will help me come through the days. Find the book and the 1 drawing of the ship little confusing other 4 drawings are the sails. Does any one know good log? Gr Patrick.

This one is on the shelf now. Started with easyer one. The opostel Felipe from occre. Ruined soms Hull parts so have to start overagain with Hull even i have taken of all the wood. This one is level 3 so better to build up mussle and learning again.

Its a little ship. Its 70 cm long. I already did all the decks with planking. I can make a build log from this point. If the members are interested. I must say that after laying in bed for 2 months i lost a bit of the little skills i had so dont know if this one goes the right way.

Goedemiddag Pat , blij je terug te zien hier man, een mooi schipje de apostel Felipe en kijk zeer uit om de vooruitgang die je maakt te volgen, ben ook blij dat het beter is met de gezondheid, en dat je terug bent aan de hobby
groetjes uit Oostende
Willy

Good afternoon Pat, happy to see you back here man, a nice ship the apostle Felipe and very much looking forward to follow the progress you are making, am also happy that it is better with health, and that you are back to the hobby
Greetings from Ostend

Back