CA glue sensitivity

Here is the New Jersey Health information on CA glue sensitivity. https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1241.pdf

In most cases there are several methods you can take to reduce your reaction to chemicals that cause allergies:
1. substitute with another glue
2. use a vapor chemical gas mask when using allergenic chemical
3. avoid fumes by containing in a fume hood (box with exhaust fan to outside)
4. use fan to direct air flow away from you and outside (not just into the room)

That's all on my mind for now.
Hallo @WDO
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

I also have a facial hive type allergy that I believe is not from the CA glue but from the accelerant. I used CA all my life with a dip stick type dropper to accelerate the bond. But, lately I was turning pens, my other wood hobby, and I started using a strong aerosol accelerant to cure the CA and developed a rash. I'm going to an allergist in a few weeks to get tested.
Hallo @Boatntrain
Birthday-Cake

I also have a facial hive type allergy that I believe is not from the CA glue but from the accelerant. I used CA all my life with a dip stick type dropper to accelerate the bond. But, lately I was turning pens, my other wood hobby, and I started using a strong aerosol accelerant to cure the CA and developed a rash. I'm going to an allergist in a few weeks to get tested.
Hallo @Boatntrain
Birthday-Cake

Back