Caf Model CAF La Renommee 1744 1:48

just saw on the web-page by @CAFmodel , that this interesting battlestation is in the meantime listed for selling

Also interesting are this group of figurines in scale 1:48 - there are one officer / captain and 9 seamen / gunners in resin available

I love it - looking very good - a nice little project for in between
Very good to have now some figurines to bring life on a ship model
As I know, these figurines are also available separate, so imagine a La Renommee model with all guns in action :cool:

also from my side all the best - and a fast recovery
Keep care about your family.
and back to the model: Great details - this is highest quality you are producing here
BRAVO

I have to mention this once more
You are including amazing details in your kit
Great details on the guns and gun carriages, lead sheating, the 2 oven under the foredeck, scuppers - much more details than in usual kits
and the colour and quality of the wood is beautiful - I love the curves deck planking
Great details

At the beginning, the keel and ribs were made of cherry wood, and at that time, the purpose of this work was still to serve as a validation model for Kit production.
When I reached the fifth section, my production goal changed and I wanted to use her to participate in some model competitions. Therefore, I added a lot of details to the content of the fifth section, far exceeding the details of a regular kit
I replaced the wood with yellow pear wood, and its color is really amazing. It's my favorite color
There are two types of drainage pipes, one is a circular pipe with a diameter of 1.5, and the other is a square pipe with a large drainage capacity of 2X2mm
At present, I produce some content every day and am very fascinated by the current situation. I think I might accidentally complete this work, but I still need to stop and write instructions and production for the fifth section
The later content will be even more exciting

Back