CAF order

Has anyone purchased anything from CAF? I recently ordered something from them and I received a receipt from PayPal, but nothing from CAF. It has been a few days now.
I have no idea if my order has been shipped, or when it will arrive. Normally you receive an email from the vendor with an order confirmation and soon afterwards tracking information. So I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with this vendor. Thanks!

Dean, everyone in the Le Coureur Group Build has bought their models from them. Maybe you should ask @Uwek .

Has anyone purchased anything from CAF? I recently ordered something from them and I received a receipt from PayPal, but nothing from CAF. It has been a few days now.
I have no idea if my order has been shipped, or when it will arrive. Normally you receive an email from the vendor with an order confirmation and soon afterwards tracking information. So I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with this vendor. Thanks!
I suggest to contact @CAFmodel ,I am pretty sure your kit is shipped or will be shipped,a lot of Caf kit models are built on Sos

I suggest to contact @CAFmodel ,I am pretty sure your kit is shipped or will be shipped,a lot of Caf kit models are built on Sos
Ok great! I ordered a carving, so perhaps they are making it, and will give me tracking info when it ships? I am just used to receiving an order confirmation.
I ordered a lion figurehead for my Norske Love upcoming build. I’m really excited about it. So perhaps I’m just being impatient…lol. ;)

Ok great! I ordered a carving, so perhaps they are making it, and will give me tracking info when it ships? I am just used to receiving an order confirmation.
I ordered a lion figurehead for my Norske Love upcoming build. I’m really excited about it. So perhaps I’m just being impatient…lol. ;)
I am not sure,I have never ordered from them ,maybe the carving is under production

Tom from CAF models offers impeccable service with mail order. There might be a reason you have not received your item, perhaps the freight delivery is running slow from Shanghai due to covid.

Tom from CAF models offers impeccable service with mail order. There might be a reason you have not received your item, perhaps the freight delivery is running slow from Shanghai due to covid.
Good to know Brian! I just ordered it a couple of days ago. But my concern was I never received an order confirmation or shipping info. But since it is most likely a made to order carving, I may not get any info until it is made?

Nope! No such problems Bryian. I am now running 8 working days on average for delivery to USA (and I ship from Shandong) which is much further North than Shanghai.

I've just spoilt these guys too much! ROTF

First - a lot of members of SOS already ordered directly from @CAFmodel and there were not once (according my knowledge) any problems
Second - they use every time a very fast and safe shipping possibility - I never waited more than 5 to 8 days - often faster
Third - CAF is making an extreme good aftersale service and he is solving immediately if there would be a problem
Absolutely a reliable dealer and 100% recommended
Carvings are a special field and often they produce the part directly after the order - especially because he is able to deliver the carvings in the requested scale
So there is only the need of a little bit patience -> and you will receive a very good quality (in material and service)

First - a lot of members of SOS already ordered directly from @CAFmodel and there were not once (according my knowledge) any problems
Second - they use every time a very fast and safe shipping possibility - I never waited more than 5 to 8 days - often faster
Third - CAF is making an extreme good aftersale service and he is solving immediately if there would be a problem
Absolutely a reliable dealer and 100% recommended
Carvings are a special field and often they produce the part directly after the order - especially because he is able to deliver the carvings in the requested scale
So there is only the need of a little bit patience -> and you will receive a very good quality (in material and service)
Thank you Uwek for the reply.
I was just concerned that I had not received an order confirmation. This would let me know they received my order and are working on it.
Given the reliability you speak of, I will assume that is the case and hope to see a shipping notification soon. ;)

Update... I heard from Tom, and received tracking info. Carving is on the way, I ordered a Lion figurehead!
I am excited to get it, and it will be in my ship log of the Norske Love soon, once I start on it. :)
Very good news, that everything is working well.....

Back