Caution! SeaWatchBooks seems to have been hacked.

Yesterday I tried to buy a few new books on their site, but after completing payment the site was crashed, they didn't send me any email with my order number or something like that.
Now I am sending a letter to the SeaWatchBooks and my bank to resolve this situation.

Yesterday I tried to buy a few new books on their site, but after completing payment the site was crashed, they didn't send me any email with my order number or something like that.
Now I am sending a letter to the SeaWatchBooks and my bank to resolve this situation.
I also ordered books from them a couple days ago and have not gotten an email. But I do not believe they have been hacked. Their site is not crashed. It is up and working just fine. I checked my bank transaction and it processed to SeaWatch properly. They are a small business (only 2 people) and may be on vacation, closed due to virus, or just slow. I have sent them an email. I will call them on the telephone today.

They can be a little slow at times. i bought some books from them a few years go and they took a couple of weeks to respond. They are a small operation and I did get my books.

Yes, I also bought the Swan series in 2011, but then I received a confirmation email with the order number and payment. Now I only have an obscure MySQL error on a page whose color is very similar to a normal page:

1596622827942.png

Ok guys. I just spoke to the owner at SeaWatch books. Here is the story.

- The husband just had surgery and is in a wheelchair for a while so they are a bit behind but still filling orders
- They have problems with their web site but have not had a chance to fix it.
- As long as your credit card transaction processed through your bank, they have your order
- They promise to get all orders shipped but ask that we be patient

Everything is ok at SeaWatch they are just a little slow. Only a 2 person small business.

Sail on..

Hallo @edapraga
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @edapraga
we wish you all the BEST and belayed a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back