caution! sharks came!

Happy belated Birthday, I just went bat poop when I saw what you were posting. I am currently working on a same type vessel and too me you said Le Requin, but too me the carvings say Indiscrete. Regardless, I hope you do not mind if I use/study your photos for my current build of the Indiscrete. Thanks so much for shairing.
Rick

Welcome on board of our forum.
Great model you are showing us - Very good executed.

What was purpose of long overhang on rear of vessel?
This was typical for Chebec structure - due to the very aft located mizzen mast - you had to be able to handle the sail and rigging

Thank you for your praise. I'm from China. I'm communicating with you through translation software. This is my second sailing model. Now HMS Diana is under construction.

Thank you for your praise. I'm from China. I'm communicating with you through translation software. This is my second sailing model. Now HMS Diana is under construction.
Hallo again,
we would be happy to see much more of your work, maybe you could start a building log of your HMS Diana - is it the Caldercraft kit ?

Hallo again,
we would be happy to see much more of your work, maybe you could start a building log of your HMS Diana - is it the Caldercraft kit ?
Just found your post with the Diana - very good model

[QUOTE =“ Uwek,帖子:104516,成员:5020”]
你好,
我们很乐意看到您的更多工作,也许您可以启动HMS Diana的建筑日志-是Caldercraft套件吗?
[/引用]
这是中国制造的套件

Google translate: This is a kit made in China

Back