charles w morgan

hola por favor alguien sabria donde conseguir planos del charles w morgan ...gracias

hello please someone would know where to get plans of the charles w morgan ... thanks

Gracias
Ya compré los planes de modelexpo en línea, estoy esperando tu llegada aquí en España, espero no tener muchos problemas de que vengan con este virus ... Buena suerte.

Thank you very much
They finally reached me, although I also had to pay tariffs (customs costs) ... in the end the collar cost me more than the dog, now to see when I get my hand

muchas gracias

Ya me llegaron por fin, aunque tuve que pagar también aranceles (costos de aduana) ... al final me costó más el collar que el perro, ahora a ver cuando le meto mano

Thank you very much
They finally reached me, although I also had to pay tariffs (customs costs) ... in the end the collar cost me more than the dog, now to see when I get my hand
Very good news, that you received the plans of the Charles W Morgan.
We all hope to see your preparation and modeling of the ship in a building log...... :cool:

hola por favor alguien sabria donde conseguir planos del charles w morgan ...gracias

hello please someone would know where to get plans of the charles w morgan ... thanks
Hallo @nandoyoni
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back