CIVIL WAR SHIP MUSEUM

I have a complete Civil War Ship Museum that I am looking to sell. To save time you can go to YOUTUBE and put in STRANGE INHERITANCE CIVIL WAR SHIPS and the episode will come up that will do a very good illustration of my collection. I have virtually a complete museum that would be awesome for someone that would like this one of a kind collection. I am out of room at my house and still have a Korean War Ship Museum that I will have to deal with very shortly as well. Please let me know if you have any interest or maybe someone that would. Contact me @ larry.atteridge@nrmchospital.org or 318-652-2183 Thank you and SMOOTH SAILING!!

Hello lawrence:

tieratus ,it was great taking to you .Hope you do not get to much rain there.

I will email you , as you said, as soon as I get more time [ was in the middle of things and made a quick

check on" ships of scale" that is how I found you.].

As always Thank You
tieratus

tieratus@gmail.com

Lawrence,
Do you still have the plans that your father made or were they lost in the fire? If still around, you might want to get them printed up for sale. I would like to see some of them.

Jeff

I have a complete Civil War Ship Museum that I am looking to sell. To save time you can go to YOUTUBE and put in STRANGE INHERITANCE CIVIL WAR SHIPS and the episode will come up that will do a very good illustration of my collection. I have virtually a complete museum that would be awesome for someone that would like this one of a kind collection. I am out of room at my house and still have a Korean War Ship Museum that I will have to deal with very shortly as well. Please let me know if you have any interest or maybe someone that would. Contact me @ larry.atteridge@nrmchospital.org or 318-652-2183 Thank you and SMOOTH SAILING!!
Hallo @Lawrence
we wish you all the BEST and HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
PS: How is the status now of your museum and collection in meantime? Would be interesting to get an update....

Hallo @Lawrence
Birthday-Cake
PS: How is the status now of your museum and collection in meantime? Would be interesting to get an update....
Still have them and still up for sale. I have a Korean Ship Museum that I have to work with as well. It is made up of about 17 rather large scale ships of US Navy Ships, landing crafts and plane models. I just have no room for another Display cabinet in my house,......My wife says!! They need a good home. These collections are prenominal and would be absolute show pieces to the right audience.

Hallo @Lawrence
Birthday-Cake

Back