Classic pilot cutter

I am new in this group, with very little experience in model building. Would like some help in finding plans for the build of a classic pilot cutter model.

Hello Jekyllman and foremost - Welcome onboard SOS! We are here to help! Despite the fact that you wanted to build a model from scratch (according to the drawings), I would recommend a beginner to build a simpler model from a commercially available kit. You may well like the challenge (I do!!!!), you may well have the necessary skills..., but nothing can be more frustrated when you stuck, and don't know what to do next! :(
In the end, it is your decision, but if you don't mind, I would recommend a few kits you may take a look at. These are beginners and use solid hall construction.

...and if you do want to build the POB (Plank on Bulkhead) model. This one has an easy hull

In any case, we wish you good luck with your modeling, and will be happy to help you once you will start a build log!! :)

I am new in this group, with very little experience in model building. Would like some help in finding plans for the build of a classic pilot cutter model.
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Hope you got in the meantime your drawings you were looking for

I know, that you are sometimes online and lurking......so therefore alos the wishes
Hallo @jekyllmau
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back