• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Complément d'information

Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Messages
9
Points
3

J'habite aux États-Unis mais ma langue maternelle est le français, j'utilise parfois un site de traduction. Soyez indulgent

I live in the United States but my mother tongue is French, I sometimes use a translation site. be indulgent
 
Last edited by a moderator:
J'habite aux États-Unis mais ma langue maternelle est le français, j'utilise parfois un site de traduction. Soyez indulgent
Microsoft Office Translator
I live in the United States but my mother tongue is French, I sometimes use a translation site. Be indulgent
 
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
 
Back
Top