Cut & paste function - better Copy & Paste

Hi everyone. I'm trying to cut & paste an article from a website into a post but it's not working, I'm on Windows 10. Could it be SOS does not allow C&P?
I tried on another forum that I'm a member of (Cloudy Nights) & it works just fine. Thanks........Al.

Reactions: J B
Hi everyone. I'm trying to cut & paste an article from a website into a post but it's not working, I'm on Windows 10. Could it be SOS does not allow C&P?
I tried on another forum that I'm a member of (Cloudy Nights) & it works just fine. Thanks........Al.
Cut and paste
or
copy and paste ?

you can not cut any texts from somebody else - but copy when ever you want

f.e.
orum that I'm a mem
was copied and paste from your text

Cut and paste
or
copy and paste ?

you can not cut any texts from somebody else - but copy when ever you want

f.e.
orum that I'm a mem
was copied and paste from your text
Opps, I meant copy & paste. f.e. I'm copying a web address then pasting it into a post so others can open it to see the content. In this example the address appears in the post but cannot be opened.

Opps, I meant copy & paste. f.e. I'm copying a web address then pasting it into a post so others can open it to see the content. In this example the address appears in the post but cannot be opened.
Should be no problem
maybe you did not copy the complete address - that can happen

Thanks Uwe & Paul for your quick responses. I'll try again & see if it works.
O.K. it does work using Paul's method.
One more question. If I start a new post & decide I don't like it how do you delete the post?

Last edited:
Thanks Uwe & Paul for your quick responses. I'll try again & see if it works.
O.K. it does work using Paul's method.
One more question. If I start a new post & decide I don't like it how do you delete the post?
You as the author of a post can edit your own posts everytime you want.
Deleting posts or topics is only possible by the staff of SOS - so if it would be the cae, please ask an Admin via PM.

You as the author of a post can edit your own posts everytime you want.
Deleting posts or topics is only possible by the staff of SOS - so if it would be the cae, please ask an Admin via PM.
Very good Uwe & thanks again for your assistance.

Back