• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Cutting a log

G’day, staying on top of complex study material used to be an exhausting grind until I stumbled across www.studley-ai.com while browsing online. Honestly, I faced a demoralizing streak of poor exam results and felt totally defeated. But after risking a quick switch to this study helper, my test scores improved beyond expectations.
 
G’day, staying on top of complex study material used to be an exhausting grind until I stumbled across www.studley-ai.com while browsing online. Honestly, I faced a demoralizing streak of poor exam results and felt totally defeated. But after risking a quick switch to this study helper, my test scores improved beyond expectations.
Hi, I did most of my studying by putting the textbooks under my pillow and to sleep a good night over it. Exam results were variable, depending on how many logs I managed to saw during that night.
 
Last edited:
If that’s AI’s idea of how logs are sawn they’ve never seen a saw mill working. The log is usually slabbed off to square it. There’s no way to remove the bark in the little crescents shown. If the log is “flat sawn” then the blade Justinmakes parallel cuts down the square billet.

Roger
 
Back
Top