Dad

Sorry nobody really needs to read this, I just need to let some emotion out and try get rid of this numbness I'm feeling at moment. Lost my father on Saturday unexpectedly aged 79, he travelled round the world once and came back with so many wonderful stories, was the reason I started this wonderful hobby. I'm not looking for any sympathy just seems to help by typing something on here and focusing on special memories at same time. I and he believed in celebrating life rather than felling sad and regretting things but I'm finding it hard to do that at present. I know it will gradually get a little easier to live with just seemed to help a bit by writing this and reading various build logs on this fantastic group of people with same hobby as me. God bless all.

I can fully understand your actual feeling, I lost my parents some years ago and also my brother already passed away.
Our beloved are always in our hearts and memories.
When ever you need - write here what you think and feel - for this we have this area in our forum - and here are a lot of people and friends "listening" ....

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I also lost my both parents some time ago and nothing in the world can prepare you for something like this. I hope you'll find consolation and piece.

My condolences. It's hard losing someone close. Except for my father and brother and sister, my family is almost all gone now. My family was old when I was young, such as the timing was. God be with your father.

Back