Delprado HMS Bounty Kit

I have a complete Delprado HMS Bounty kit with 1 to 100 magazines and parts. Scale 1:46 size of model 83cms L x 18 cms H x 71cms W.

The price is 130 euro + Postage

Last edited:
Do you know what conversion to US dollars would be, I may be interested when my annual pay bonus comes in next month, if you haven's found a buyer yet.

Could you find out what shipping would be to the below address.

If total prices is not too bad I am in for it.

Kurt Konrath
C/O Berchers Ceramics
1200 SE 89th Street
Oklahoma City OK 73149

I will check the approximate weight and let you know the postage charges.

Hi Kurt, The weight of the parcel is 12 kgs and the standard postage is 112 euro + 25 euro for insurance.

Looking for copy of structure page 47 instructions it appears to be missing from the kit I bought. I also have many duplicates of complete issues available if anyone needs them

Looking for copy of structure page 47 instructions it appears to be missing from the kit I bought. I also have many duplicates of complete issues available if anyone needs them
Hello Could you let me know what issue you want the instructions from ? You say you have duplicates, I need issues 1,7,15,87 complete with parts. If you have any of these issues with parts could you let me the price plus postage, Best regards, Steve

I have found 7 and 87 and will look for 1 and 15 in my stash . You can have them for cost price plus postage but give me a few days to locate
Tony

Hello Could you let me know what issue you want the instructions from ? You say you have duplicates, I need issues 1,7,15,87 complete with parts. If you have any of these issues with parts could you let me the price plus postage, Best regards, Steve
Issues 7 and 87 ready to post, no luck with 1 and 15. If you know what parts are needed please let me know as I have a box of parts that I bought loose I'm sure doors were in one of the issues you require and I have those but I don't know the other parts. Please send address to send these parts to when you are ready.

Hello, just wanted to know if you might have the cutty sark kits as well... i am looking to get scan copies of the instructions for issue 90 - 94 as i have a couple of kits that had the same instruction sheets and not the ones that were supposed to be delivered in that issue.

Back