- Joined
- Jul 12, 2023
- Messages
- 129
- Points
- 78

Hi, just clearing the path ahead! Can someone offer me an insight into the following?
Item 1 appears to be a forked item supporting a wire or rope. I believe this is a hammock net support. You can see it appears to run out at arrows 2 & 3 (next photo). What is confusing me is the line above the line passing through the item. Can the hammock net have a wooden rail above?
Where there is a opening in the topside the hammock rail ends at a bulkhead see 3.
I think I have asked this before is item 5 a ventilation port between the top deck and the cabin areas below?
Finally what is item 4?
Thanks again to all the experts out there that provide me with guidance, it is much appreciated…..Seagull
Item 1 appears to be a forked item supporting a wire or rope. I believe this is a hammock net support. You can see it appears to run out at arrows 2 & 3 (next photo). What is confusing me is the line above the line passing through the item. Can the hammock net have a wooden rail above?
Where there is a opening in the topside the hammock rail ends at a bulkhead see 3.I think I have asked this before is item 5 a ventilation port between the top deck and the cabin areas below?
Finally what is item 4?Thanks again to all the experts out there that provide me with guidance, it is much appreciated…..Seagull





